Welcome back to another season of Premier Predictions. This will be our ninth season and at the time of writing it looks as though we will top 30 players for the third successive game.
- Entries and Prizes
- People and Players
- Round 01: Matches
- Twenty Point Jackpot
- League Tables at the bottom of this post
Entries and Prizes
Once the final number of entries is known, then we’ll put together a story outlining the prizes which are on offer. It’s very likely to follow the same format as the last two games…
- 20% – Winner
- 15% – Runner-up
- 10% – Third & Fourth
- 10% – Tenth
- 5% – Twentieth
- 10% – On Round Wonder
- 5% – Player of the Month (x4)
Then of course there’s the Twenty Point Jackpot to play for – more information on that can be found further down this article. So that’s no less than twelve different ways to win a prize. Prizes are also covered more in the Rules of the Game.
People and Players
I’m delighted to welcome three new players and one returnee to our game…
- Paul Marsden who has taken some wearing down over the last couple of years, but is now a fully paid member of our ranks.
- John Bond who isn’t the ex-Bournemouth and West Ham manager, but actually Miles Chapman’s Cousins Fiancee!
- Scott Valenti, a local (to me!) dart player who’s been drafted in courtesy of our sponsor, Mark Vincent.
- And Matt Carter who is back in the fold after a one game sabbatical.
Scott Symonds will be looking to be the first player to successfully defend a Premier Predictions title since Mike Hodgson won three-in-a-row during the 2012/13 and 2013/14 seasons.
Mike himself will be hoping to win an unprecedented fifth title will Simon Allen could equal Mike’s four titles. Craig Ellis, Darren Bellamy and Gareth Bridges are the only other previous winners competing this time round.
Round 01: Matches
As has become traditional, Round 01 of the season will start with a Friday night match on Sky Sports and finish Sunday teatime.
Friday 9th August
- 20:00 – Liverpool v Norwich (Sky Sports)
Saturday 10th August
- 12:30 – West Ham v Man City (BT Sport)
- 15:00 – Bournemouth v Sheff Utd
- 15:00 – Burnley v Southampton
- 15:00 – Palace v Everton
- 15:00 – Watford v Brighton
- 17:30 – Tottenham v Aston Villa (Sky Sports)
Sunday 11th August
- 14:00 – Leicester v Wolves
- 14:00 – Newcastle v Arsenal (Sky Sports)
- 16:30 – Man Utd v Chelsea (Sky Sports)
Twenty Point Jackpot
The Twenty Point Jackpot will start the season in Round 01 on £38. If any player manages to score 20 points in a single Round, then they will win the jackpot amount. The jackpot will increase by £1 for each Round nobody manages this feat.
Click on the table you would like to view below – Round, Month or Overall. Click on the table heading again to close it, or select a different table.
No match data available.
No match data available.